Saturday, March 3, 2012

My first yarn craft!

I have been at it again! I have always wanted to learn how to crochet or knit, but today is not the day. I did however have some yarn experience for the day.

Yarn Monogram:


Cheap and easy project, all you need is Paper Mache Letters, one skein of yarn, I used Jiffy Yarn
and my favorite tool the hot glue gun!


Glue the tip of the yarn around the base of the letter and wrap very tightly around, once you wrap the whole thing (the corners won't be fully covered), go back and wrap it again, you should only need two times around


I added a left over flower from my Felt Flower Scarf and a little bit of ribbon for color



Hang it on your door, put on your mantel, or use as a wall decoration.
I really liked this project, I foresee these as gifts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment