Friday, March 9, 2012

Ham Roll Ups

I must have been hungry at lunch time, and I was even eating! I found myself pinning a ton of food to Pinterest. Motivated to make something different, on my way home I hit the grocery store.
This is the original pin Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls and here is m y variation:

Very simple, very yummy


Take a package of crescent rolls and keep two triangles together


Add slices of ham and a slice of provolone (or any cheese of choice)
Okay here is where I did my own variation


I added a sauce on before I rolled them:

 1 stick butter (softened)
1 Tbls brown sugar
1/2 Tbls yellow mustard
1  Tbls poppy seed
1 Tbls Worcestershire

(this was plenty of sauce, you can make double the  rolls and have enough)
I didn't want it melted so I just softened the butter and spread it on top


Roll them up with the seam on the bottom


Bake for 12 minutes at 375 degrees


Served with sweet potato fries
They are a little messy so you probably want to eat with a fork,
but they are Dennis approved, and if you know my husband that is not an easy task!

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment