Wednesday, March 28, 2012

101 - 120 & My Princess' Birthday

This past weekend was my first time baby-sitting. Now I have "baby"-sat when I was a kid,  in fact that was my first job. But this was my first time with an actual baby! Dennis and I went over to Hollie and Marty's and we got to watch my little prince all by ourselves! Dennis' allergies are really really bad, so we just watched TV and ordered pizza. We had a good time, Deklin is such a good baby, he hardly fusses and when he does it is for a good reason, hungry or gassy. Both happen quite often :)
I snapped a couple pictures of him when I could, if only I had a third hand I would have gotten more while he was sleeping in my arms! The best feeling in the world by the way :)


Today is also my little Princess Gizmo's birthday. Since my pets are my babies, and hopefully I always treat them that way, I also give each one a little birthday celebration. The cats are easy, they never want anything more then a little pat on the head. But Gizmo loves tuna fish, if you were to open a can she comes running and cries! For her big 8th birthday, she got a can of tuna! Well 1/4 of a can this morning and maybe some more tonight.

So that her little brother Burton didn't get it, she got to eat it on the counter!


Yup she loves it that much! I tried and tried to get a good one of her liking her lips but she kept following the light from the camera!


Okay on to my thankfuls! These are the moments in a regular day that I am thankful to be alive and witness something. Sometimes I'm touched, I'm moved, and sometimes it just makes me smile.

101. Finding the perfect item to finish a project.
102. When Dennis tucks me in after kissing me goodbye in the morning.
103. Watching my dad smile.
104. My crazy loud family
105. Reading someone else's story and feeling moved.
106. My dad and husband hugging.
107. Laughing til you cry
108. Watching father and daughter get baptized together.
109. Watching the movement of strings as a harp is being played
110. Knowing that your lost loved one is on a walk with Jesus.
111. Hearing someone say they just accepted Jesus.
112. Watching a widow clutch her bible and cry for the loss of her husband of 59 years.
113. Crunch of snow under your feet.
114. Watching Dennis and Burton cuddle.
115. Roar of thunder
116. Beautiful sunrise on a snowy morning
117. Legwarmers and buttons
118. Watching Deklin sleep in my arms
119. When a friend calls
120. Organizing

No comments:

Post a Comment