Thursday, February 23, 2012

Another Boy!!!!

Our friends Jason and Ashleigh had their gender reveal last night, as it was a last minute idea to have one they just had the little ones picture out front to see if you could pick his sex...
If you look at this picture really close, you see his butt cheeks and then start to figure out that he is a he, but then keep looking, what are those perfectly spaced 4 little bones? Knuckles? Yes that would be little baby Cruze fondling himself on camera!!! Not just on camera, but they had video of it! Everyone got a laugh out of it, even Ashleigh said she turned beat red when the ultrasound tech pointed it!

Ash was measuring big so we were all hoping for twins, guess we just got one big boy in there! Can't wait to meet him, now we know Deklin has a best friend on the way. Speaking of my little prince, here are a few I took of him too.





I was holding him here, he looks so comfortable and peaceful in my arms, he loves his Auntie :)
But before we get to meet Baby Cruze we get to meet Baby Van Wely, they decided not to know the gender until the little bundle comes out, so that will be an extra big and fun surprise. Less than 3 months to go!!! Wondering if this whole round will be boys, Hollie, Crystal, Ashleigh and maybe Karen? :) Either way, I just got the invite for her baby shower, I thought I loved parties before, baby showers are on the top of my list, I love the games, the growing bellies, and all the fun gifts, can't wait for this one!

 I have so many craft projects I have been collecting, instead of doing them, I keep getting more! I can't wait to work on this amazing antique window I got off of Craigslist, and the glass pieces from the Goodwill I got to go with it. The other day we drove to Lake City and drove by a Goodwill and a Value Village, my eyes lit up and almost yanked the wheel to get off the road, but Dennis told me I wasn't allowed to go until I finished all my projects at home.. so not fair!!! :( But that is probably good idea!
I finished one! I got this amazing collection of buttons from my mom and wanted to make a chalkboard for my craft room.





This weekend I also picked up the Peacock vases that Hollie and I painted at my FAVORITE place Clayful Creations Studio We did a technique class, so much fun, and look at these bad boys we got back!
Hollie's on the Left and mine on the Right

Hollie's really resembles a peacock feather, but I still like mine too. I think I might design a bathroom off of this piece!
Okay gotta get ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment