Friday, January 20, 2012

Messy

I'm more than totally obsessed with Pinterest, I'm pretty sure I spent hours last night just looking and totally random pins. Which on its own is alot of fun, but when you are doing it on your tab, the mobile Pinterest isn't really the best, it isn't an app, just a mobile version of their website. So when I try and pin something sometimes it errors and sometimes I get just what I want :)
I have pinned tons, but only actually tried one crafty thing, these adorable little baby boy onesies with a fabric tie on the front. I loved making them, can't wait for more boys so that I can make more of them, I made a few for Hollie's soon to be baby boy (which should be coming any day now!!!!)
The other day I attempted a hair style that I found (here is my pin for it ). It turned out cute, but not really as messy as I wanted it, so I tried it again this morning, but threw in my "bump" to mix it up too. Messier the better right? hahah I like it, but I have more perfecting to do!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

I have a few more plans for my next project. I love, love making jewelry, but now I'm enjoying making baby gifts for all the little ones my friends are having. Tonight is a great night to master a few of those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment