Sunday, January 8, 2012

21 - 40

Time to update the gifts I'm thankful for:
21: Hearing an expected "Thank You"
22: Surprise coffee
23: The large red sunset
24: Slowly waking up during my morning walk
25: Quiet time to reflect
26: Wind in Burton's face
27: Smell of fresh ground pepper
28: Nice glass of Pinot Noir
29: Watching my ring sparkle at church, brings me back to that day
30: The 'aha' moments after I realize God's presence
31: Dennis jumping to the need of others
32: Being there for a friend
33: Marriage ceremonies
34: Sharing my story
35: Seeing my sister Jess smile
36: Color to her cheeks
37: Sharing the message of God
38: Learning about the stories in the bible
39. Holding a warm cup of coffee
40: Wind rustling the leaves

I had already written all these down, but to reread them truly makes me happy. I can't wait to see what else comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment