Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Good News & 41 -60

Another trip to the Doctor yesterday, after very old school ultrasound (the screen is  yellow!) they determined the mass they saw in my ovary is gone! My HCG levels are down to 141! Everything is doing what it is supposed to be doing! About time! But on other ickyness.. TMI alert.... after lots of cramping I started bleeding last night and finally passed tissue, which sounds gross but is a good thing, that is what has been climbing my HCG levels and my body hadn't let it go yet. I was actually quite relieved to see it, as I hadn't had any before.  Luckily I get to wait 2 more weeks before another blood test, I'm so getting tired of feeling like a pin cushion!!!!

Okay now on to happy things :)

My thankful list continues:
41. The smile when Dennis first sees me
42. The smell of fall
43. Hearing God's word
44. Being able to comfort a friend
45. Meeting nice strangers
46. Flying and not feeling sick
47. Feeling inspired after hearing someones story
48. Watching Dennis' face as he opens gifts
49. Making crafts
50. Throwing a party
51. Watching the snow fall
52. Wearing beautiful gifts from others
53. A kiss on the cheek from my mom
54. Having your prayers answered
55. Not having your prayers answered and know there is a greater purpose
56. Praying to my heavenly Father
57. Walking in to church and seeing an old friend
58. Giving
59. A really good phlebotomy technician
60. Watching others give

No comments:

Post a Comment