Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I guess I will just start!

Why start a blog? Well I know I sort of already put that on my last post, but I didn't really answer the question for myself.
I started my first blog before we left for Europe last year, really just so I had one place for friends and family to see how we were doing while we were gone, as not everyone has Facebook. After a pause in blogging, i picked it back up when we decided to do a mission to Uganda. What an amazing experience that was, and I was loving journaling and blogging before we left and when we got back. I decided to keep my travel blog: griffintravels.blogspot.com for just that the travel blog. Since I enjoyed my first blogging experience I made the decision to start another for my random rants and to just talk to no one :)

So here I begin.. no day like the present right?
I haven't really decided if anyone will even read this, we will see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment